(865) 457-3112
Office Hours 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
The Clinton Animal Control Officer's duties include:
Apprehension of at-large animals
Field patrol
Cruelty investigation
Citizen complaint investigation
Enforcement (notices, court action, etc.)
Public Education

For dead animals in the street or on sidewalks call
Clinton Public Works
at 457-6495. To report a problem with
a wild animal or bird,.. contact TWRA at 800 332-0900.

For TWRA Nuisance Wildlife Damage Control call (800) 332-0900
The following are consider Nuisance Wildlife: Beaver, Skunk, Minks, Moles, Squirrels, Reptiles, Muskrat, Voles, Groundhogs, Raccoons, Rabbits, Coyotes, Fox, Bobcats, Weasels, Opossums, Snakes and other rodents.

For any unwanted animals please take them to the Oak Ridge Animal Shelter.
For Animal Control outside Clinton City Limits contact the following agencies:
Anderson County: 457-6244
City of Oak Ridge: 425-0794
Oliver Springs: 435-7274
Anderson County Animal Shelter (Oak Ridge): 425-0794

Want to help a stray or injured animal?  CLICK HERE

To read the official code of ordinances considering animals: CLICK HERE
Cecil Narramore
Press PLAY to start the slide show. Click FULL SCREEN for larger view.
website built by HOMETOWN SITE DESIGN